Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween nail art

Since "everybody" is doing this, guess I'll do it too.

I really wish we had Halloween over here. Well at least trick or treating.
But in february or march we have "Karnaval" over here and that is when we are going "trick or treating", it is not the same, but we "sing" for candy as well. And the cool part is: we also get to dress up, yaaaaay!

So here we go with the nails

 Cute Halloween nails, but yet very Halloween-ish


 These are my Halloween nails, a yellow and orange glitter mix with irridescant stars, with cute whote acrylic bows.



I hope you guys all have a great Halloween and lots of fun!
And be safe!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute!! I love it!! Great artwork and all the beautiful acrylic colors you put in it!! So AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete